Lifetime Warranty Guarantee
We Have the Industry’s Only Parts Lifetime Warranty
With this Lifetime Warranty Agreement as first published and made effective on 3/29/2019 11:48:44 AM from Kelly’s Heating and Air, you have the ultimate “Peace of Mind” experience. When we make a repair, and/or reinstall your entire air conditioner, heat pump, air handler, condensing unit, furnace or evaporative cooler system you will receive for the lifetime of the components, parts, materials, and system as determined by the factory or equivalent industry standard setting organization, at no additional charge you.
All we require is that you participate in Kelly’s Heating and Air’s Protect™ Maintenance Agreement Program on the covered equipment to ensure your comfort system is operating as close as possible to near “Factory Fresh” condition.
Our Protect™ Maintenance Agreement Program provides, prior to each heating and cooling season, the periodic “re-commissioning” – Precision Tune-ups, Safety Inspections and Professional Cleanings as recommended by all equipment manufacturer’s start-up guidelines, as well as, the EPA and our local utilities. This warranty along with our other bundled within the Protect™ Maintenance Agreement Program energy savings and reliability benefits – will blow your mind!
Section:1: Component/System Lifetime Warranty Defined
We have always offered an “unconditional lifetime warranty” for labor defects. We also have always honored all existing manufacturer’s warranties. However, today, we now uniquely offer these extended warranties periods absolutely FREE and as solely determined by our own actual replacing parts work experience within our local service area:
⮚ Compressor Replacement Lifetime: 7 years
⮚ Condenser Fan Motor Replacement Lifetime: 5 years
⮚ Capacitor Replacement Lifetime: 5 years
⮚ Contactor Replacement Lifetime: 5 years
⮚ Unless specified elsewhere in this Agreement – All other Replacement Parts Warranty: 5 years
⮚ Work to correct labor defects: 15 years
Section:2: Component/System Lifetime Warranty
We provide a more comprehensive warranty description below.
- Kelly’s Heating and Air will repair or replace any component part for any repair installed into a customer’s HVAC system, by Kelly’s Heating and Air or for repairing any new replacement installation installed by Kelly’s Heating and Air, we will assume all labor and component replacement labor costs during the entire lifetime of that component or system as determined by the above Section:1: of this Agreement.
- Kelly’s Heating and Air will provide any and all necessary applicable labor needed to correct any labor defects resulting in workmanship errors for repairs, by Kelly’s Heating and Air or for repairing any new replacement installation installed by Kelly’s Heating and Air, we will assume all labor costs during the entire lifetime of that component or system as determined by the above Section:1: of this Agreement.
- Any and all applicable manufacturer, extended, and other warranties shall supersede this Component/System Lifetime Warranty Agreement.
Section:3: Component/System Lifetime Warranty Exclusions
This Component/System Lifetime Warranty Agreement (here as “Warranty” is based on the following terms and conditions:
- For the Lifetime Warranty to take effect, the customer must enroll each qualifying piece of equipment into Kelly’s Heating and Air’s annual Protect Maintenance Agreement Program, for a fee.
- This Warranty is non-transferable and is void if ownership of the property where the qualifying equipment components are located changes. You may transfer Warranty over to new owners via $50 Warranty registration transfer fee for all Warrantied component repairs or installs. Call Customer Care at (972) 436-4340 to transfer a Warranty.
- If the customer choses to have the system inspected, repaired, serviced, and/or maintained by an individual or organization other than Kelly’s Heating and Air or any of its authorized affiliates, this Warranty is void.
- WARNING: Customer may be financially responsible for a normal priced repair call which typically includes, our normal system diagnostics & trip travel costs, upfront flat rate repair price for repairs such as, but not limited to, refrigerant recovery, refrigerant disposal, repair labor, parts/materials and repair Warranty, refrigerant replacement, after hours, emergency, disposal fees per EPA compliance requirements and other miscellaneous fees and charges 5. If repair found not covered by this Agreement arising from a; (1) “Warranty provided by others superseding this Agreement” and or (2) “repair was done by others” and or (3) customer agreed to pay for the authorized repair, and agrees that, even if Warranty cost from others is not recoverable.
- Warranty does not cover problems arising from any and all pre-existing conditions unrelated to any and all work performed and/or parts replaced by Kelly’s Heating and Air.
- Warranty does not cover damage caused by pre-existing conditions to any and all work performed and/or parts replaced by Kelly’s Heating and Air or any of its authorized affiliates. Customer may be financially responsible.
- Customer shall have 30 days after the service, repair, or installation has been completed to enroll into the service agreement program. Failure to enroll at time of service, repair, installation, or within the 30 day grace period automatically excludes the customer from participating in the Component/System Lifetime Warranty. At this point, any and all applicable manufacturer, extended, and other warranties only apply.
- For the Component/System Lifetime Warranty to remain in effect, the customer must enroll each qualifying piece of equipment into Kelly’s Heating and Air’s annual Protect Maintenance Agreement Program, for your payment choice of a monthly or annual in advance fee. Customer has 30 days after their original Protect Maintenance Agreement Program enrollment date anniversary to contact Kelly’s Heating and Air and re-enroll into the program. Failure to re-enroll within the 30-day grace period automatically excludes the customer from participating in the Lifetime Warranty. At this point, any and all applicable manufacturer, extended, and other warranties only apply.
- When making repairs Kelly’s Heating and Air reserve the right to replace the condensing unit, air handler, entire system, or other integral component(s) as it deems necessary to complete a warrantied repair with an equivalent quality and capacity size condensing unit, air handler, entire system, or other integral component(s).
- Kelly’s Heating and Air is not responsible if a manufacturer or vendor discontinues components, obsolete parts, pieces, and/or entire systems, making service and repair impossible for The Best HVAC and voiding this warranty.
- Warranty does not cover low voltage sensitive electronic components such as defrost and other printed circuit boards.